Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Happy Spring!











Wow, I actually did it!! I made it back here to blog again BEFORE it had been months and months!!! I'm keeping my promise.....



So, it was literally BEAUTIFUL here in Ontario Canada today! It was warm and sunny and just lovely! What a first day of spring! Bring on summer!!



I am furiously working away, making Guitar-shaped invitations for my hubby's surprise 50th Birthday this June and I can't wait to post them and show you how I made out! I have to make 15 of them in total (I am making him one as his birthday card, so he can keep it) and I have to wonder, why on earth do I pick the most time consuming, fiddly item I can find to make?? I guess it is because it has to be just right by me and I know what I want. :) I don't settle on something till I know it is IT. So, on I go...... I promise I will post them soon! :)


Have a great week and talk soon!














Here are a couple of other Easter cards that I made, most of the ideas from people on our demonstrator website. I just LOVE the new Easter stamp! The bunnies are just so adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment