Saturday, January 21, 2012

Happy 2012!!





Wow! It's 2012 already!! Where does the time go??? Well, there has been a lot happening in my life since my last entry here in November!! My Mom had major emergency surgery and so I have been seeing her through that and then Christmas was upon us and .....the rest is history! Hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday Season and 2012 is starting out good for you!!
I have so many things I wanted to share with you, but I don't know which to post first. I think I will post a few pics from Christmas items that I managed to make and then I will post some of things I am working on now, for Valentines Day. So, here goes. The pics above are pics of Xmas cards, a photo album I made for each of my 4 dearest friends, a wine bottle cover with matching card and then a pic of the 88 Favor cards I just finished for a friend at work. She is getting married next weekend and instead of giving favors, she is donating the money to cancer research, so she needed me to create cards saying that for the tables. Her theme was black and white with snowflakes. Did I do a good job? (Sorry, for some reason the pic won't load the right way around!)
Talk to you soon. Hope everyone out there is well!
Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment